Here I am at age 58 single and living in dangerous times. The Coronavirus Pandemic still thteatens the world.
Most of my high school classmates are grandparents.
I had dreamed of getting married as early as 3rd grade. Matrimony appealed to me. Crazy for a kid?
I was spellbound by Mrs. Wallace. She was my 3rd grade teacher. Her eyes were bluer than the ocean and sky. Her golden blonde hair blinded the sun. Her voice was music to my ears.
I do not think I learned a thing in 3rd Grade. All my fault. Mrs. Wallace was a wonderful and professional educator.
I do not think I would have made a good parent. It is a big responsibility bringing up kids. You have to feed, dress and cate for their well-being. There is the matter of educating them with your beliefs. Good values and manners matter.
It is not just about tying the knot and having kiddos.
It is a TASK. A labor of love.
I respect hard-working parents that have done their best.
I will probably not get married and raise children.
It was not in the cards.
I understand and accept that.
GOD bless all parents!

No comments:
Post a Comment